Rev'd. Daniel Sitaram
Phone: 0447 743 781
The Anglican Parish in Stanthorpe dates from the early 1870s.
A bark hut made for a temporary church in 1872, being replaced by a more permanent timber church building that was erected in 1873 (see image to right). This remained in place until 1959, where it was replaced by the current brick structure.